Careers with U.S. Shipping
U.S. Shipping Corp, headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, employs approximately 300 seagoing personnel, including U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) licensed officers and USCG certified seafarers.
Seagoing careers with U.S. Shipping offer challenging and rewarding work, competitive compensation and benefits, flexible work schedules, and a comprehensive training program.
All U.S. Shipping officers are required to become members of the American Maritime Officers Union (www.amo-union.org). We hire all unlicensed seafarers from the Seafarers International Union (www.seafarers.org).
Benefits of Employment with U.S. Shipping:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Medical coverage for self and/or family
- 401k plan
- Pension plan
- Management responsibility
- Training and career development program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Experience sailing in a diversified fleet of petroleum product and chemical tankers
- Flexible work schedules
- Continuity incentive program